Guidelines & Schedule for Internship & Project Presentation
- Students will have to give PowerPoint Presentation in front of the board where they will be assigned to. Students are also suggested to have a backup file of slide in their email so that in case of emergency they can collect it from there.
- Each presentation will be followed by a Question & Answer (QA) Session.
- Students should put on formal attire on the day of defense.
- IDs of allotted students under each board will be announced on the day of defense.
- Students of BBA and MBA/EMBA/EVENING MBA programs must report to the department within 10:00 am & 1:30 pm, respectively.
Intern/Project students are instructed to contact their respective academic supervisors for further queries (if any). The Internship/Project Defense Schedule for both programs is given below:
Internship & Project Defense Schedule of Summer 2017
| Defense of Undergraduate Students (BBA Program)
|19 AUGUST 2017||Reporting time||10:00 AM|
|Commencement of Defense||10:30 AM|
|Ending Time||1:00 PM|
|Prayer & Lunch Break-1.00 PM to 2.00 PM|
|Defense of Graduate Students (MBA/EMBA/EVENING MBA Program)
|Reporting time||1:30 PM|
|Commencement of Defense||2:00 PM|
|Ending Time||5:00 PM|
Md. Mohsan Khudri Dr. Nazrul Islam
Assistant Professor & Coordinator, BBA Program Professor & Dean
Internship Coordinator, BBA, MBA & EMBA Program School of Business