- Students will have to give PowerPoint Presentation in front of the board where they will be assigned to. Students are also suggested to have a backup file of slide in their email so that in case of emergency they can collect it from there.
- Each presentation will be followed by a Question & Answer (QA) Session.
- Students should put on formal attire on the day of defense.
- IDs of allotted students under each board will be announced on the day of defense.
- Students of BBA and MBA/EMBA/EVENING MBA programs must report to the department within 10:00 am & 1:30 pm, respectively.
Intern/Project students are instructed to contact their respective academic supervisors for further queries (if any). The Internship/Project Defense Schedule for both programs is given below:Click Here for full Notice