- Minimum CGPA 2.00 in Undergraduate Program
and A student should have at least second division or minimum GPA 2.5 in both SSC & HSC or equivalent examinations
a minimum GPA 2.0 in SSC or HSC or in equivalent examinations, but total GPA not less than 6.00
A student should have five subjects in “O” Level and 2 subjects in “A” Level. Out of these seven subjects in these two examinations, Grade B or GPA 4.0 in any four subjects and Grade C or GPA 3.5 in other three subjects
- For the children of Freedom Fighters: A minimum total GPA 5.00 in SSC and HSC or in equivalent examinations
N.B: Different programs may have different requirements of admission eligibility. If you have any further query, please contact to the admission desk.
Required Documents During Admission
- All Academic Certificates in original and photocopies;
- All Mark Sheets/Transcripts in original and photocopies;
- Three copies of colored passport size; and
- One copy of colored stamp size photograph.